Account Development Representative II
UserGems helps companies generate more revenue by identifying buyers who will most likely buy from them. Leveraging artificial intelligence, UserGems combines relationship data with trigger events to surface the most relevant buyers for each company. We're looking for Account Development Representative II (ADR level 2) to help us accelerate UserGems' growth.
The role of the ADR serves as an integral link between the marketing and sales teams. Reporting to the Director of Account Development, the ADR manages outbound prospecting actions to include outreach by phone and email with the goal of booking product demos for the Account Executive team with interested prospects. This is an entry level opportunity with lots of room for growth.
As an ADR
- You'll manage all top-of-funnel outbound sales activities: confidently hitting the phones, testing new lead gen channels, and social selling in a consultative approach
- You'll work closely with Campaign specialists and AEs on target accounts every month, and manage hand-offs
- You'll execute outreach tasks for all target prospects (email, call, LinkedIn, and other channels) to book qualified meetings.
- You'll always multi-thread accounts to drive internal conversations before the demo call
- You'll measure, optimize and templatize prospecting sequences to improve positive response rates
- You'll become a product expert because we actually use UserGems for prospecting
How you'll ramp
...within your first week...
- You'll get familiar with our product, sales process and tools
- You'll listen to Gong calls with prospects and customers to understand use cases and objections
- You'll meet everyone on the team through 1:1s
- You'll be fully ramped and familiar with our product, competition, common Q&A’s
- You'll be familiar with our monthly account-based campaigns and processes
- You'll be booking meetings
- You will be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, and influence prospects
- You'll effectively and efficiently handle a large list of monthly target accounts
- You'll be an expert at personalization at scale, while still bringing human-ness and humor to prospecting
- You'll start shadowing on some sales calls to learn what our prospects are trying to achieve
- You'll be an integral part of our revenue team, process and success
- You'll be collaborating with marketing on campaigns, processes to generate more pipeline and better buyer experience
What you've accomplished so far
- Must have at least six months experience in a similar role
- Experience with the initial stages of prospecting and outbound actions and have a demonstrated track record of success in consistently hitting your quota
- You are highly collaborative and a good team player; you share ideas, are open to feedback, and have a positive attitude
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to communicate across various channels (phone, e-mail, social selling, etc.)
- You thrive in a high-growth, remote environment.
- You're highly self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have familiarity with speaking about “business value” and “ROI” with prospects
- Experience prospecting into sales or marketing leaders a plus
Why you should join
- You’ll be part of a fast-growing startup as it scales from 15 to 100 employees
- Customers love us! (see our Customers page and G2 Reviews). They see ROI in Closed Won revenue generated
- You'll prospect to buyers that are just like you - sales and marketers
- We offer flexible career paths to support your growth
- Our marketing and sales teams actually get along; we're both measured by revenue
- We're a remote-first company with employees across the US, Europe, and Asia
- We have Weekly Standups, virtual Happy Hours, and in-person off-sites around the world so that everyone stays connected
- We believe strongly in being customer-focused and data-driven in everything we do.
- We value individual differences in the workforce and strive to make everyone feel welcomed and accepted, regardless of their skin color, gender or sexual orientation.
Annual base salary of $60,000 USD; on target annual earnings $80,000 USD.