Senior Product Manager
UserGems is the future of outbound sales. We apply artificial intelligence to help companies identify who to best target for their sales and marketing outreach. We’re growing 3X year-over-year and recently raised a $20M series A from Craft Ventures, Uncork Capital, Battery Ventures, Tiger Global, and more.
As a Senior Product Manager you'll you will be owning the vision, strategy and roadmap for one of our key products.
What is UserGems
We monitor a company’s existing customer list for job changes and alert their sales teams whenever someone moves to a new company.
Each month, our customers get a list of people they should reach out to – identified and ranked by our proprietary algorithm. This algorithm combines thousands of data points to generate the best possible prospecting list, uniquely tailored to them.
Example: Jared was using AWS when he worked at Hooli. Now that he’s working at Pied Piper, he could be interested in using AWS again. We’ll alert AWS’ sales team of Jared’s job change. Jared already knows AWS and might be interested to hear what AWS has to offer for Pied Piper.
What our customers say
UserGems is the type of tool that I've been looking for quite a while. The key is to reach out to your alumni customers at the right time - UserGems helps us achieve that at scale.” - Steve Jones, VP of Demand Generation at UserTesting
"UserGems delivers true, concrete ROI on day one. It has turned out to be one of the most valuable solutions we have added to our go-to-market tech stack in the last two years." - Ben Loeffler-Little, former Head of Sales at Periscope Data
Find more at https://www.usergems.com/customers
- We're backed by top Silicon Valley investors, including Craft Ventures, Uncork Capital, Battery Ventures, Tiger Global, and more.
- We are growing 5x year over year. You'll be part of a startup scaling from 30 to 200 employees.
- Customers love us! (see our Customers page and G2 Reviews)
- We're a remote-first company with employees across the US, Europe, and Asia
- We have Weekly Standup every Monday, virtual Happy Hour, and quarterly in-person Company All-Hands so that everyone stays connected and updated.
- We believe strongly in being customer-focused and data-driven in everything we do.
- We value individual differences in the workforce and strive to make everyone feel welcomed and accepted, regardless of their skin color, gender or sexual orientation.
As a Senior Product Manager you'll you will be owning the vision, strategy and roadmap for one of our key products. In close collaboration with the leadership team, you'll drive the development of additional features, analyze consumer needs & current market trends and work with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market.
You'll be the first Senior Product Manager and report directly to the Product Lead / Co-Founder.
What you'll do
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Represent the company by meeting with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven experience as Product Manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Preferred: Degree in Computer Science and / or Management
- Preferred: Experience with B2B SaaS Products
The perks + benefits
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)