Senior DevOps Engineer
Offered.ai is helping NearForm find great candidates. Click the 'Apply' button to submit your application and learn more about NearForm and the role.
This is a remote permanent position for those based in the US.
As a DevOps Engineer at NearForm you will work on client projects with a variety of companies ranging from health-tech startups to established multinationals. You will work with your project team to develop infrastructure to support cloud-based applications, create deployment architect and continuous delivery pipelines, design high-availability approaches, and implement monitoring architecture (dashboards, alerts, escalations).
- Experience delivering at an enterprise level and a remote agile environment.
- Experience managing and automating complex platforms/applications on AWS
- Experience working with containers and container orchestration, ideally including Kubernetes
- Experience with infrastructure as code technology, ideally with Terraform
- Experience with CI and building CD pipelines
- Data storage experience with RDBMS and NoSQL technologies
- Solid understanding of observability practices across the stack
- Experience with security assessments frameworks (eg. Soc2) and security awareness throughout the stack
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Empathy and people skills.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage & 401k
- Enjoy a comprehensive paid time off package, encompassing holidays, sick leave, and flexible vacation days. Take the time you need to recharge, care for yourself, and make the most of your moments outside of work.
- Work remotely; we have a genuine dedication to work/life balance.
- Work flexibly; we appreciate there are more important things in life than work so our flexible working culture allows you to work around what matters - school run, no problem!
- Home Office Support: Receive a home office stipend to help you create a comfortable and productive workspace.
- Investment in Growth: Access a generous professional development budget to support ongoing learning and career growth.
- Positive Company Culture: Join a positive and collaborative company culture that places value on work-life balance.
- The Wellness Hub: We have a genuine commitment to fostering/improving NearFormers' wellbeing; we offer resources and support, including a NearForm advice line which offers confidential support for anything from relationship issues to staying healthy.
Please get in touch to discuss remuneration.
At NearForm, we value collaboration and a curious mindset that fuels our dynamic team. With a decade of experience, we've achieved meaningful results for our clients while maintaining the agile and transparent ethos of a startup.
Our focus on digital transformation means creating practical, user-centric products that help enterprises enter markets quickly, enhance customer experiences, and reshape workflows. Bolstered by recent investment, NearForm is gearing up to extend its impact to more enterprises.
Despite our global presence, NearFormers form a close-knit community built on trust and camaraderie. Our annual company retreat, in non-pandemic times, brings us together, reflecting our commitment to open-source values and the exchange of thoughts and ideas. Join us at NearForm and be part of a journey marked by innovation and progress.
- A TalentCall with someone from the recruitment team (30 mins approx.) to introduce to you NearForm and the role, and to make sure your experience is relevant for the position and to discuss life as a NearFormer
- An assessment with a member of the hiring team (1 hr approx.), this session is carried out using a screen share. You will be given a challenge and asked to provide a working solution to a specified problem.
- A video call with one of our Hiring Managers (45 mins approx.) which allows us to gain a better insight into what interests you, your technical background, and give you an overview of the work we do at NearForm.
NearForm is committed to shaping a better world in all that we do. Our global team is built based on respect, inclusivity, diversity and excellence.