Sr. Software Engineer - Front End
Offered.ai is helping CrowdStrike find great candidates. Click the 'Apply' button to submit your application and learn more about CrowdStrike and the role.
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We work on large scale distributed systems, processing over 1 trillion events a day with a petabyte of RAM deployed in our Cassandra clusters - and this traffic is growing daily. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to developing and shaping our cybersecurity platform. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.
About The Role
We’re looking for Sr. Front-End engineers to join our team to lead the UI architecture and design of a new user experience. It’s an exciting opportunity to influence the direction of our front-end architecture in the cybersecurity space. It’s a role that will collaborate closely with product design and UI engineering. If you are passionate about building complex user interfaces, this role is perfect for you. You will have the opportunity to mentor other engineers, sharing your knowledge and expertise with the rest of the team.
This role requires strong HTML & CSS skills, with bonus points for experience with animation, knowledge of approaches to scalable/modular CSS, & preprocessors such as SCSS & LESS. This role reports to the CTO, Falcon Platform.
What You'll Need
- A desire to collaborate closely with users, designers, & testers to deliver quality software that solves problems.
- Experience with testing frameworks, tools and methodologies such as QUnit, Mocha & Selenium.
- Functional knowledge & interest in developing genuinely accessible interfaces.
- Experience implementing cutting-edge mobile technologies,
- Comfortable with Git/version control workflows.
- A relentless pursuit of simple, intuitive user experience and design
- Bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in software development.
- Previous experience designing and developing solutions to complex problems with significant business impact
- Proven ability to learn other coding languages, platforms, frameworks, and tools
- Experience owning projects from the initial idea all the way to production
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Direct experience with mobile cross platform languages like React Native, Dart or Flutter
- Familiarity with iOS and/or Android apps and development
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com for further assistance.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range for this position in the U.S. is $130,000 - $205,000 per year + variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.
Expected Close Date of Job Posting is:04-06-2024