Business Development Representative
Offered.ai is helping Power Factors find great candidates. Click the 'Apply' button to submit your application and learn more about Power Factors and the role.
ABOUT POWER FACTORS
Power Factors develops software that accelerates the global energy transition by empowering all renewable energy stakeholders to collaborate, automate critical workflows, and make the best decisions. Power Factors fights climate change with code.
Power Factors has incorporated its three flagship solutions Drive, Greenbyte, and BluePoint to build an integrated suite of open and smart apps. These apps are purpose built for asset management, field service optimization, and performance optimization. Leveraging the domain expertise and machine learning-based advanced analytics within these apps, customers can maximize the value of their renewable assets to stay competitive.
Power Factors’ renewable energy software platform is one of the most extensive and widely deployed solutions in the market with nearly 200 GW of wind, solar, hydro, and energy storage assets managed worldwide.
Learn more at powerfactors.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business Development Representative acts as the liaison between the marketing and the sales team for any new leads and opportunities. The role will be to qualify and proactively seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential new customers. The role requires excellent communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with potential new customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as "marketing qualified leads” or MQLs following a pre-defined qualification process
- Contacting target accounts through cold calls, emails, and LinkedIn
- Presenting the company and its products to potential customers
- Identifying new potential customers needs and suggesting appropriate products
- Building trusting relationships with potential customers
- Sync with Demand Gen on incoming Leads and Intent
- Work with Demand Gen on constantly improving quality of leads. This includes analyzing incoming intent as well assist with planning of targeting and content creation according to quality improvement.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market
- Setting up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales
- Responsible for MQL quota and MQL/SQL conversion rate
- Report to the Director of Demand Gen (weekly/monthly/quarterly) on MQL results
- Stay up to date with the market, our products and new customer needs
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or another relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills,
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Demonstrated record of achieving quotas
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, & LinkedIn Navigator is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales funnel KPIs and performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
LIFE @ POWER FACTORS
We are an agile software development company – big enough to make an impact, but small enough to move quickly and execute in a growing industry, taking advantage of rapidly evolving technologies. We are a collective of bold and ingenious talents driven by results. Our team is made up of hard-working, fun-loving people who are passionate about making the world a better place. We seek fierce and humble people to help us achieve our ambitious plan.
WHY JOIN US
- A humble cause with a clear purpose – you will help us fight climate change with </code> every day at work. We aim to be environmentally conscious in all aspects of our operations.
- Work with passionate experts and top-talents in your field – we are proud of our highly skilled crowd and the savviness each of us brings to the team.
- Friendly and uplifting atmosphere – we believe kindness and respectfulness is core for our culture. A friendly smile or a helping hand is never far away.
- Flexible hours and workplace – it is the result that counts, not when or where. Our hybrid/remote work setup allows everyone to set themselves up for success and create a more sustainable work-life balance.
- All the benefits you expect (and more) – besides the basic benefits (adopted to local needs and norms), you will enjoy perks such as 8h of paid volunteering per year and participation in our Corporate Bonus Program (to name a few).
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Power Factors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.