Retail Executive- Alexandria
We believe financial services should be more accessible, that’s why we started Axis. A fully interoperable mobile wallet which enables users to send and receive money from any mobile wallet in Egypt, pay their bills, buy anything online with a virtual Visa card, or scan any QR code to pay for anything in-person. Axis empowers small businesses with simplified digital payments to compete & grow. Our digital banking platform enables small businesses to seamlessly manage payments to employees and suppliers. Small businesses can now send salaries, reimbursements and instantly pay their suppliers on any mobile wallet in Egypt.
Overview of the Role
As a Retail Executive at axis, you will play a crucial role in our mission to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve sales goals in our physical branches. You will be responsible for assisting customers in onboarding, explaining our products and services, and facilitating transactions. You will work closely with the Retail and Sales teams to meet and exceed targets while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing
- Communicate effectively to explain and promote our products and services.
- Collaborate with the Store Manager/Team Leader to achieve retail sales targets.
- Adhere to company policies and sales goals rigorously.
- Work diligently to complete transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain a high level of organization to accurately process customer transactions and paperwork.
- Pay meticulous attention to details to ensure accuracy in all tasks.
- Effectively manage time to meet customer needs and prioritize tasks as directed.
- Display a willingness to rapidly learn about new products, services, and procedures.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and company updates.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of Retail experience
- This position operates on a shift-based schedule, including flexible hours and possibly weekends.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional work ethic and strict adherence to company policy and sales goals.
- Ability to work flexible hours and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team and independently with minimum supervision.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
Perks of working @ Axis
- Medical Insurance for You and your family.
- Life Insurance.
- Marriage leave policy.
- Very competitive leave policy including extended Maternity and Paternity leaves.