About the job
At Tendrel, we just closed our Series Seed raise and are focused on scaling our labor platform across fundamental (and analog) industries, ranging from farms to factories. The right candidate will work alongside our founders (hailing from Amazon and Netflix) to serve as the voice of our customers to help drive our roadmap and strategy.
Working for any early-stage startup entails working with a ton of autonomy and not a ton of complete information to get the job done as efficiently & quickly as possible. That is doubly true when your mission is to revolutionize the way work in the physical world is orchestrated. A day in the life would look something like this:
Wake up at the hotel (maybe in AZ, or MX, or the UK), grab an early breakfast and head onsite to the customer facility. Meet with their GM to configure a new use case, onboard the supervisors, then train the workers on the workflow. Break for lunch (maybe with the site team) then hop on a huddle with our devs in Seattle and New York to brainstorm the next opportunity for expansion. After that, spend the afternoon mapping out the new process flow and ideas from the site visit; lastly use the evening to get a last-minute dashboard up for the GM and take some time to rest up for the next day.
- Project management: map, implement, and train users on a process flow
- Customer success: from onboarding to support to troubleshooting
- Translation layer: synthesizing intel from the frontlines to inform our home team
- Nomadic living: 75% of time onsite with customer for deployments & expansions
- Ability to build and scale the foundation of our ops division
- Relentless self-starter, tenacious problem solver, and analytical process innovator
- Effective and extroverted cross-functional communicator
- Technically-proficient with hardware and / or software and solid BI skills
- 0.5-1.0% FD ISO award
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision) &401k plans available
- Semi-annual team offsites and (future collectible) company swag
- Working alongside a rockstar team