SearchEye is a pioneering company in the Marketing Process Outsourcing (MPO) space. We offer an e-commerce interface to customers engaging in marketing services like SEO.
We are looking for a Health Content Editor to work within the content team.
The objectives of the Content Editor are to:
* Provide guidance and strategies to the content team.
* Deliver engaging and accurate content to the clients.
* Edit pieces for accuracy, adding context where appropriate and sources, linking to other articles (on and off the website) as well as improving previous articles to gain a higher position on Google.
*About once a week, write a 2500 word article on a topic of our choosing around mental health.
The role requires the following:
* Writing and editing experience in the health space.
* Familiarity with SEO writing techniques and guidelines.
* Outstanding English communication skills.
At SearchEye, you get:
- Fully remote, work from home opportunity.
- Fixed work hours with weekends off.
- Competitive pay.
- Training and workshops for career advancement.