Sales Director (US Markets) (SaaS)
Director Enterprise Sales
SalesKen is backed by Sequoia and Microsoft ,the world's largest venture fund and gives you incredible insights into the last mile of customer-salesperson interactions using AI and ML. See how your sales team communicates with customers on calls, presentations and webinars and get insights into what they are doing right, and where they need help. SalesKen also lets you help your sales team improve with customized cues to help them up their game and win!
Sales Professionals who can manage and implement the overall sales strategy and execute them in the various channels and in terms of major customers by grasping target or category opportunities across the country.
What you'll do
You will head a team of AE's and SDR's tapping into the US markets and will handle the following responsibilities :
- Creating a market for our products and feeding those markets on a timely basis. Target to achieve in the specialized segment. Primarily working on tapping the SMB space in the US.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for creation of sales wins with a small and effective team of lead generation specialist.
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of the company's products and services across the region to achieve and establish sales targets for SalesKen, help in breaking the same geographically, monthly, weekly & daily targets.
- To motivate & direct the lead generation sales team to establish coverage, distribution and display objectives to meet sales targets.
- Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relating to the region are properly implemented to support efforts to accomplish the sales targets plan and implement local sales promotion in consultation with marketing.
- Have a clear focus on new channel creation, build on leads, Visibility and volumes.
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of creating marketing strategy, campaigns & ROI based activities Work out a training plans for all in the Sales lead generation team and implement the same.
- Work towards reduction in cost with optimum usage of resources Special requirements, external and internal contacts, travel, working conditions, etc. to achieve Turnover & Profit targets. Recruit, Develop & retain quality manpower in the long run.
What we look for:
- Demonstrated executive leadership capabilities and excellent interpersonal skills. Proven track record of success in a scaled environment in SaaS Sales and CRM Sales. Demonstrated success developing team members.
- Prior experience of 8+ years in dealing with SAAS, CRM and Enterprise sales will be a critical advantage. Should be willing to work in a startup environment & build the sales structure bottoms up