Operations Manager - Los Angeles
Returnmates is a fast-growing, LA-based technology and logistics startup that enables consumers to return online purchases without leaving their home. Our mission is to make online shopping more enjoyable by providing a return experience that’s as seamless as the purchase. We combine technology and logistics to provide a white-glove service for consumers -- no more printing, boxes and tape! If you want to join an innovative team that is tackling an area of e-commerce that has been left out to dry, this is the place for you.
Returnmates is seeking an Operations Manager to support Returnmates operations in the Los Angeles market. You’ll work closely with our Head of Operations and Ops Team as we scale the business in Los Angeles. You'll be responsible for creating processes that provide customers with an amazing experience from the moment they schedule a pickup, to the moment they receive their refund. This will include managing a diverse team of independent contract drivers, liaising with the HQ operations team to share learnings and constantly innovating on our current model. Your day-to-day efforts will support aggressive growth and expansion at a rapidly growing, early-stage startup.
What You’ll Do:
- Hire and manage a fleet of drivers based on projected demand
- Manage a team of operations and warehouse professionals to execute the daily market operations
- Perform analysis on daily operations and create process improvements based on the findings
- Deliver excellent customer service; use a customer-first mindset when answering questions from customers with regards to their returns.
- Work closely with the Head of Operations & Ops Team on a daily basis to relay feedback and identify opportunities for process improvements.