Salesforce Product Manager
Product, Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Work at Radformation
Cancer rates increase year after year, yet high-quality care is not universal. By automating and standardizing the treatment planning workflow, Radformation aims to create a system where any patient anywhere can receive the same high-quality care.
We strive daily to reduce cancer's global impact and help save more of the 10 million lives it claims each year. Our unwavering commitment is to deliver reliable, high-quality, automated solutions that allow clinics to standardized care for every single person in need.
Radformation is seeking a self-motivated and creative Salesforce Product Manager to join an innovative team. This role is ideal for someone who is interested in impacting cancer patients throughout the world. The Salesforce Product Manager will support internal operations by listening to department needs, scoping tickets and providing assistance to the Salesforce Administrator and Developer.
This position will help define standards and best practices for the optimal capture of source data, as well as optimal systems integrations, which will lead to process & operational improvements. The ideal candidate is passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented, has excellent problem solving abilities and enjoys working on complex business problems. Your skills will play an integral role as we grow current products and launch new products for cancer centers.
- Design a roadmap and maintain a backlog for the development and customization of Salesforce products and features, prioritizing enhancements and new functionalities based on outlined business priorities from leadership
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, Salesforce admins, and developers to design solutions that meet business requirements
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies by proactively addressing issues to ensure project timelines and deliverables are met
- Continuously solicit user feedback to identify areas for improvement and optimization
- Assist end users with tasks and problem-solve technical inquiries
- Communicate daily with the Salesforce team regarding project updates and open tasks
- Improve project management and project delivery processes and overall approach where necessary
- Document and update technical processes and procedures
- Create and deliver trainings to internal team members to ensure effective utilization of of the features
- B.S. degree in a related field
- 5+ years of overall Product Management experience (3+ years Salesforce specific)
- Experience with Salesforce as an advanced user or administrator ; including proficiency in configuring Salesforce, creating custom objects, designing workflows, and leveraging automation features
- Strong project management skills, defining, organizing, planning and executing projects from vision through implementation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Diplomatic, with an ability to operate with a flexible approach in a changing environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies to continuously iterate on features and user feedback
- Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components
- Website integration via REST API
- Healthcare SaaS experience
What makes us so RAD?
We take care of our people!
Radformation offers top-tier medical, dental, vision care for employees and their families. Each role comes with stock options*, our 401(k) & employer match vest immediately and you'll never have to stress about taking the time you need with self-managed PTO. We support our growing RAD families with generous parental leave, along with additional part-time work to help transition back into the swing of things. We are a fully remote team and while we may be apart, virtual events, yearly retreats and a collaborative work environment keep us close and connected.
Cancer transcends any individual differences we may have. That's why at Radformation we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
*Stock options are offered to US-based employees only.