Physical Therapist- (in-office & virtual support)- Chicago (or Suburbs), IL- Contract
Partum Health is seeking a Pelvic Health Physical Therapist to provide personalized evidence-based care to our prenatal and postnatal clients in Chicago, IL The Physical Therapist will work within our multidisciplinary model that brings together behavioral health specialists, lactation consultants, nutritionists, doulas and dedicated care coordinators to make Partum Health’s innovative and high impact whole person care care model for growing families a reality.
As a valuable member of our team you’ll be responsible for delivering clinical care- in both the antepartum and postpartum period. The role includes evaluating, diagnosing, counseling, educating and treating patients in the Houston region through in-clinic and telehealth appointments. Opportunities are available for Therapists with their own locations, where they are able to see Partum Health clients as well as virtual only providers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing passionate team focused on advancing women’s health for mothers, babies and their families. This is a contractor role and offers the flexibility to set your own hours and grow with our team.
- Provide direct patient care to patients on the journey to parenthood with a focus on common physical conditions associated with pregnancy and postpartum recovery.
- Provide initial evaluation of functional needs and outcomes.
- Continually review patients functional needs and adjust care plans to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Provide materials/equipment necessary to promote a successful physical therapy session with patients.
- Practice currently accepted safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Communicate via our HIPAA compliant chat with patients as needed.
- Collaborate with our multidisciplinary team of clinicians to ensure exceptional outcomes for patients.
- Document patient education and progress in accordance with practice standards within our HIPAA compliant EHR
- Maintain professional growth in the area of educational techniques to promote quality patient education services.
- Consistently ensure a world-class level of clinical care and patient experience; ensure all services are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care; which ensure patient confidentiality.
- Demonstrated excellent written/verbal communication skills and excellent "bedside" manner
- Excitement to join a team building an innovative model for supporting growing families
- Commitment to delivering exceptional, evidence based care to clients and are hungry to achieve great clinical outcomes for your clients
- You bring, creativity and flexibility to the work and a client service orientation
- Excellent at forging successful and respectful relationships with the entire team
Qualifications and work requirements:
- Licensed Physical Therapist with advanced education in Pelvic Health including lab-based assessment in vaginal and rectal assessment and treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction
- Advanced certification from one of the following:
- American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties Women’s Health Physical Therapy Clinical Specialist (WCS)
- American Physical Therapy Association Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy Certification in Advanced Practice OB and or Pelvic Physical Therapy (CAPP-OB or CAPP-Pelvic)
- Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Continuing Education Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Certification (PRPC)
- Maintenance of State Licensure in good standing as required by the State in which Physical Therapist practices their trade.
- You have 1+ year experience in a patient facing role.
- Ability to carry professional liability insurance covering care provided.
- Have the ability to commit to a minimum of 5 hours/week in a telehealth or in-person setting
- Bonus if you have your own in-person work space, where you are able to see Partum clients in - person (not required)
Why Work as a Pelvic Heath Physical Therapist at Partum Health:
- Work when you want: You set your own hours each week including the option to open or close weekends and evening hours. No pre-defined shifts - work when and for as long as you want!
- We manage the Admin: We will manage credentialing, find you patients, enroll patients into your care, maintain an easy to use EHR, and submit claims so you can focus on care.
- Simplified, timely and competitive pay: Get paid competitively for delivering care- payments for services provided, period. Without the hassle of managing clinical billing (we take care of that). Get paid within a week of delivering care.
- Enjoy the flexibility of our hybrid care model: Our approach, which combines the ability to deliver care from the comfort of your home via telehealth and in-office when patients need it most, gives you flexibility in how you serve clients
- Make an impact: Work with a highly motivated patient population during one of the most important phases of their lives- preconception through the perinatal period. Help implement a proactive approach to care with the potential to dramatically improve outcomes for patients.
- Learn and grow with us: We believe in continued growth, as part of our team you will have opportunities to expand beyond your clinical skills and collaborate with the full time team to develop our product and service offerings.
Partum Health is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws