Global AI Community Manager
Join us at Mindstone on a mission to unlock the potential of humanity by bringing personal and professional growth to every individual. We are building an AI coach for adult learners that turns everyday learning from articles, podcasts, videos, and, yes, *events* into career-shaping opportunities and skills employers recognise.
As AI drastically reshapes the skills employers value, Mindstone is at the forefront of exploring *practical* uses of the technology, helping people understand and leverage its benefits most effectively. Mindstone's AI events have already scaled to 1000s of people in-person around the world, from London, to Lisbon, to New York and Helsinki, but we're just starting.
This role spearheads our initiative to scale our AI events worldwide and build the world's biggest *practical* AI community. Initially, you will start as a one-person army, fully supported by our CEO and the Mindstone platform, with the potential to eventually scale a team around you. Seize this unique opportunity to be at the helm of an already rapidly expanding AI community and advance a mission with transformative impact.
- Full Ownership: Take end-to-end responsibility for planning, executing, and scaling AI events. You will handle everything from setting up Eventbrite pages to coordinating venues.
- Community Outreach: Proactively contact AI communities, organizations, and influencers for partnerships and event promotion.
- Logistics Management: Oversee all logistical aspects, including venue sourcing, speaker coordination, and promotional activities.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the rest of the Mindstone team to enhance event quality and engagement.
- Performance Metrics: Continuously measure the effectiveness of events, adapting strategies as necessary for improvement.
- Scale: Continue scaling our events worldwide through partnerships, franchising and support, creating the world's largest *practical* AI community.
- Experience in end-to-end event planning and management (preferred but not a deal-breaker)
- Exceptional communication and networking skills
- Proficient in project management software and tools
- Passion for AI: A deep-rooted interest in AI and its transformative power.
- Hustle Over Experience: While experience is beneficial, we value enthusiasm, quick learning, and a can-do attitude.
- Self-Starter: Comfortable with taking the lead in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Team Player: Ability to work well in a collaborative setting, but also operate independently.
- Shape the future of learning, while being at the cutting edge of technology
- Mostly remote
- Lots of travel, meeting people from all over the world