Radio Frequency / Printed Circuit Board Designer
Come invent the future! Get in on the ground floor as a founding member of a RF Printed Circuit Board design team developing a revolutionary satellite communications system. Connect the vision to the hardware, build it, test it and fly it.
AscendArc is a seed stage startup founded to revolutionize the satellite communications industry. We are looking for individuals with a bias for action who want to work in a hardware rich environment focused on rapid iteration. Our success will depend on your energy, commitment, skill, and creativity.
Participate in the development of an RF printed circuit that forms the heart of a communications satellite payload, with a focus on layout design and testing. Under the leadership of a senior engineer, collaborate with a nimble team, following best practices and procedures.
- Knowledge and/or experience with some of the following:
- RF circuit design in the 10 GHz to 30 GHz range.
- Designing common analog devices such as amplifiers, up and down converters, filter banks and switching matrices.
- A wide range of analog RF components including LNAs, SSPAs, local oscillators, mixers, filters, drivers, power divider / combiners, switches, and attenuators.
- Common RF design tools such as HFSS, Keysight ADS and best design practices for RF PCBs
- BS or higher in electrical engineering.
AscendArc is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor or legally protected status.