Lead Full Stack Software Engineer
Season Share is a sports ticketing technology software provider.
We are looking for a strong software engineer and team leader interested in developing products used by the biggest teams in professional and collegiate sports.
100s of thousands of sports fans and college students use our products every month to form friend groups, claim tickets to the upcoming games, and purchase season ticket packages through our fun, subscription plan offering. We’re the first to bring a Netflix style subscription to sports ticketing.
As a Lead Engineer at Season Share, you will lead our remote engineering team and actively contribute across the stack. Backend, frontend and SQL
• You’ll report directly to the CTO and help the team fulfill technical, operational, and business
requirements by putting yourself in the trenches
• You’ll guide architecture and delivery of software products
• 80% coding/development and 20% leading the team; must have active, recent coding experience
• Own the DevOps, infra design decisions as the products scale and new clients are onboarded
• Ensure that we are creating solid architectural decisions as we build out our product
• 3+ years of previous experience in an Engineering Leadership position & experience leading teams of 5+ engineers
• 3+ years as an Individual Contributor
• Ability to work across multiple time zones (up to a 3 hour difference)
• Solid understanding of frontend framework such as: React, Angular or Vue
• Solid understanding of NodeJS on the backend
• Solid understanding of REST Api's
• Solid understanding of DevOps
• Solid understanding of Database Design
- Blockchain // NFT knowledge