Enterprise Account Executive - Logistics, Supply Chain
Returnmates is a fast-growing, LA-based technology and logistics startup that provides brands with return pickups and consolidation as a service. With Returnmates, shoppers are able to return their online purchases without leaving their home. Our mission is to make online shopping more enjoyable by providing a return experience that’s as seamless as the purchase. If you want to join an innovative team that is tackling an area of ecommerce that has been left out to dry, this is the place for you.
Returnmates is venture-backed by top VCs in LA and NYC, and founders from Allbirds, Warby Parker, Harry’s and thredUP. Our team is made up of scrappy operators, engineers, and marketers from Uber and Amazon.
We are looking for an experienced, resourceful Enterprise Account Executive to join our team and be our lead salesperson for enterprise brands and retailers. This person will be the face of Returnmates with prospective brands and will need to educate the broader industry on the value of return pickups and consolidation. Responsibilities include having in-depth knowledge and understanding of e-commerce operations, the market and building relationships. They must also be excellent communicators with excellent customer service skills who can quickly navigate any situation to reach desired goals. Ultimately, you will work closely with the Co-Founders and broader leadership team to ensure our organization hits our sales and revenue goals.
- You’ll roll up your sleeves as salesperson #1; you’ll prospect, pitch and close brands
- Build a prospect list and work closely with the Co-Founders to design a sales process
- Set quarterly sales goals
- Build out the initial sales team as we continue to grow
- Monitor the market and competitor products and activities
- Review customer activity, anticipate consumer needs and improve customer satisfaction