New York, NY
We are looking for a kind and friendly Nurse Practitioner to represent Radish Health and provide top-notch primary care for our patients.
We are looking for a kind and friendly Nurse Practitioner to represent Radish Health and provide top-notch primary care for our patients. You will be seeing patients both virtually and in person, in our NYC clinic as well as at several onsite clinics with our partners in the NYC area.
- Uphold the mission, vision, and values of Radish Health
- Provide best in class primary care informed by medical experience and rooted in a respect for patients and passion for helping others
- Work within a care team to efficiently and thoroughly document diagnoses, create care plans, coordinate care, and follow up on patients
- See patients independently and order and interpret testing as needed, as well as educate patients on all aspects of health
- Work with physicians and medical assistants to draw blood, give vaccines, and facilitate telehealth visits
- Work with a small dynamic team and contribute to the process of developing new technology to support high quality clinical care
- Help prepare clinical marketing material
- Kind and empathetic personality with exceptional customer service and great telephone and texting etiquette
- New York State certification/licensure required
- Additional state licenses are a plus
- Able to drive to partner sites in neighboring counties
- Availability to work up to 2 hours remotely on weekends
- Maintain organized systems to ensure timely patient flow
- Communicate and relate well with patients, providers, and clinical staff, both in person and virtually
- Spanish speaking is a plus
About Radish Health:
At Radish, we believe in healthcare that works as hard as you do. By combining modern technology and medicine, we give employees world-class healthcare when and where they want it. By providing primary care and urgent care telehealth, as well as assessing health risks and reducing outbreaks of viruses such as COVID-19 and seasonal flu, Radish helps keep employees healthy and productive.
Radish was established in 2019 with the mission of improving employee health and lowering costs for employers. Since then, we have worked with several NY area companies and local governments to provide telehealth and on-site services and reduce the spread of COVID-19 in their employee populations. We are rapidly growing and funded by notable venture funds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
$110,000 - $140,000 per year