IT Installation Specialist
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
Work at Radformation
Cancer rates increase year after year, yet high-quality care is not universal. By automating and standardizing the treatment planning workflow, Radformation aims to create a system where any patient anywhere can receive the same high-quality care.
We strive daily to reduce cancer's global impact and help save more of the 10 million lives it claims each year. Our unwavering commitment is to deliver reliable, high-quality, automated solutions that allow clinics to standardized care for every single person in need.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for IT systems and problem-solving. The IT & Implementation Specialist will help clinics solve specific problems, install and upgrade Radformation software on hospitals’ servers, attend technical calls with clinics, and troubleshoot clinical technical issues that may arise. As the IT & Implementation Specialist, you will develop relationships with clinics and incorporate your technical knowledge to the engineering team to create clinics’ dream products. With your clinical IT background, you will have the ability to improve efficiency in Radiation Oncology clinics throughout the country.
*Please note, we are looking for candidates residing in the Pacific Time Zone, or are available to work 8 am to 5 pm Pacific Time*
- Work with clinics to understand their technical issues and provide a solution independently and/or with the help of the programming team
- Support the sales and success teams by installing and upgrading clinics
- Work with hospital IT departments as the technical expert representative
- Complete IT documents as requested by clinics
- Aid the clinical customer support representatives as needed
- Assist team members in troubleshooting internal IT issues
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and sharing them with the healthcare community
- Understanding of treatment planning and radiation oncology clinical workflow
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Highly motivated to help clinicians improve their workflow
- Excellent communication skills to assist customers via phone and web meetings
- Minimum 5 years experience of clinical radiation oncology IT
- Experience with Aria OIS and Eclipse TPS
- Strong experience supporting clinical applications and their infrastructure: client/server/storage/network
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Positive attitude
- 7+ years experience of clinical radiation oncology IT
- Cybersecurity experience
- Customer service experience
What makes us so RAD?
We take care of our people!
Radformation offers top-tier medical, dental, vision care for employees and their families. Each role comes with stock options*, our 401(k) & employer match vest immediately and you'll never have to stress about taking the time you need with self-managed PTO. We support our growing RAD families with generous parental leave, along with additional part-time work to help transition back into the swing of things. We are a fully remote team and while we may be apart, virtual events, yearly retreats and a collaborative work environment keep us close and connected.
Cancer transcends any individual differences we may have. That's why at Radformation we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
*Stock options are offered to US-based employees only.