Ops Renovations Analyst
Are you interested in joining a superfast growing, well funded, Tech start-up? Are you a detailed and responsible person with high executing and organizational skills? Would you like to make a huge impact and help scale up PropHero in Spain?
Founded by McKinsey Alumni and successful entrepreneurs, PropHero is the AI-powered online platform that allows people to invest in property in a simple, transparent and more profitable way. Our vision is to make property investment as simple as investing in shares or ETFs.
PropHero is growing very fast, we have recently closed a round of funding with global VCs and we are now looking to strengthen our team with qualified, motivated profiles to help us accelerate our growth.
Working at PropHero means to work in an honest, transparent, respectful and flexible environment, surrounded by very ambitious people committed to driving change and challenging the status quo. We are here to reinvent the property investment industry globally and help our customers become more financially independent by helping them create wealth through property investment, so that they can enjoy more time doing what they love!
Do you identify with this purpose and are willing to join the PropHero Team to help us bring our vision to the world?
Then PropHero is the right place for you, keep reading!
How will you contribute to Prophero?
Your mission as an expert in the field will be to execute the renovation works for each of the properties in a detailed-oriented way. Within others you will be in charge of the technical aspects for each property by coordinating with every contractor and party involved in the renovation works; you will visit and supervise the properties, make sure that the timings and budget of the renovation works are well managed, you will give your technical point of view, and plan and evaluate each work professionally.
You will also help the supply team by giving your point of view in big remodeling projects.
Your success in this mission will be stellar if you develop the following roles and contributions:
Effective Planning & Operational Executor:
- Monitor construction works and ensure that all guidelines are strictly followed- reporting to the Technical Project Lead in every aspect..
- Follow up, control and fulfill objectives of cost, quality and deadline of the projects, proposing and implementing corrective measures whenever necessary.
- Budgets elaboration: Focus on achieving successful return of investment in each operation..
- Provide information on the condition of analyzed properties.
- Prepare/review plans, estimates, and scope of works for various projects.
- Apply for the necessary permits.
- Involved in preparation and delivery of presentations and technical briefings.
- Generate/manage technical documents such as energy efficiency certificates among others.
- Cooperate with the property Supply Analyst.
- Coordinate and manage every stakeholder involved, leading different operations at the same time.
Top Detail-Oriented Project Management
- Work professionally and fluently with your colleagues in the operations team.
- Focus on the outcome of each project: successfully generate impact on each operation.
- Operate in a close, confident and honest way with demanding stakeholders.
- Receive, organize, and file all relevant documentation, giving great importance to detail. This includes updating our systems and records to ensure everything reflects the latest information.
- Ability to address and decide upon any issues that may arise during the process in a timely and efficient manner.
- Apply critical thinking skills to address any unexpected situations that may arise.
- Execute on any strategic projects to help grow PropHero as agreed with your manager.
What will make you succeed with us?
- +3 years of experience in a project management role. (Construction management and projects implementation in the residential real estate field).
- Architecture / Architecture Technician grade (preferred).
- Expertise in AUTOCAD or similar programs.
- Experience in the elaboration of budgets.
- Experience and confidence with Digital environments and data analysis. We are a digital platform, working in a digital ecosystem and focused on data. High level of comfort and past experience with digital and data is required.
- High organizational and administrative skills. Ability to prepare complete reports and organize documentation.. Organized, highly detail oriented person, with the ability to manage high demanding projects.
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills. You will need to communicate correctly with the team, and different stakeholders in order to develop every operation with high quality standards.
- Medium level of English. PropHero communicates and operates in English.
- Proactivity and Autonomy. PropHero operates in a changing ecosystem, which implies being able to adapt easily, being agile in reactions, working at a good pace and having a positive and proactive attitude. Resolutive profile.
- Optimism and excitement for your work. A love for the next big challenge, and a passion for business impact as there will be plenty of opportunities in the path to achieve new challenges and have new learnings.
- Drivers License and car. Fuel costs will be reimbursed according to our company policy.
- Based in Valencia.
- Able to manage and lead different processes at the same time.
- Hands-on experience and willing to scale up the business.
What benefits can PropHero bring you?
- We work remotely and in a flexible environment. This means we work with OKRs, always looking to grow the business, and we work with people worldwide, so we might have to adjust to different time zones.
- Learning and development. No matter where you come from, no matter what you have studied, you will always have room to learn from others and develop yourself by participating in an open and transparent environment full of experiences and creative ideas.
- Great Teamwork. If you join us you will be part of a growing strong team composed of different levels of seniority, where decision and ownership is shared.
- Early-stage Startup and opportunity for career growth. You will be part of the growth of a powerful startup with international projection and you will be able to gain more responsibility.
- Competitive economic package.
With whom will you carry out these contributions?
Do you want to know who will be your future partner in this mission? No problem!
We introduce you to Jorge Navarro who will take part in your journey with PropHero.
Join us! Visit our website for more information about us.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this position after everything we have told you... DO NOT hesitate!