Client Care Lead
The Client Care Manager is the hub of our care team in TX, serving as the initial point of contact for new patients and guiding the care journey for our families. In this role you will make a huge impact, helping families to understand the benefits of Partum’s innovative services and help improve health outcomes by providing the critical support growing families need to experience more wellness and joy as they grow. You will also play a critical part in helping Partum achieve ambitious growth targets, collaborating closely across the full team to ensure our model is replicable and scalable as we expand into Houston and continue to launch new markets.
Candidate must be based in Texas, preference for Houston. Work is fully remote within the state.
Serve as the primary point of contact for patients from inquiry through time with Partum
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of care providers (including PTs, Mental health providers, Lactation consultants, nutritionists and doulas) to provide a whole-person approach to client care.
- Achieve client acquisition targets in geographic areas of focus
- Conduct discovery calls with prospective patients, helping them to understand the benefits of services and develop care plans to deliver services specific to each family’s needs
- Own client enrollment into Partum Health and manage pipeline of interested families
- Help clients understand insurance coverage for care and answer any questions they might have about services
- Schedule delivery of care across services and build care contracts for services
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships by managing and delivering proactive and responsive client communications by sharing educational content, providing evidence based responses to client questions, and coordinating responses from the provider team as required
- Bring an openness and ability to cross-train in additional care coordination tasks and responsibilities to support full cycle member engagement
Manage regional client care operations in conjunction with clinical care team
- Manage key reports and track relevant data to identify successes
- Use data to inform strategy and work closely with the team to refine current processes and build forward looking, scalable solutions to ensure quality customer care.
- Partner with the Clinical Operations leadership team to define and help iterate on strategies for client care coordination.
- Maintain accurate provider schedules to allow for scheduling of services
- Accurately track delivery of services and work with the Head of Operations to ensure customer invoices and provider payments are delivered on time.
- Support billing
- Passion for Partum Health’s mission and familiarity with core services (Physical therapy, Mental Health, Lactation Counseling, Doula Care and Nutrition support) and their benefits to families.
- Skill as a self-starter, capable of driving business outcomes with minimal direction.
- Solution oriented - you can think creatively to address client needs and juggle many moving pieces
- Detail orientation: ability to manage, track and successfully execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapidly evolving priorities.
- Deeply collaborative disposition
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (for client and stakeholder engagement).
- Fluent in healthcare terminology or working understanding of clinical concepts; exposure to clinical billing a plus
- Demonstrated project / operational management experience.
- Track record of coordinating or mobilizing a diverse team.
- Ability to travel to key customers and stakeholders as required (Houston metro region preferred).
Education and Work Requirements
- Four (4) year university degree required
- 3+ years experience in a customer or patient facing role (5 preferred)
- Healthcare experience required
- 2-3 years experience working in a healthcare coordination, care or case management role, ideally in a digital healthcare environment (preferred)
- Coaching experience or certification a plus
- Additional startup or small company experience preferred
What we offer
- An exceptional work environment rooted in our values- here to serve, problem solvers, aspirational, respectful and inclusive, transparent, and joyful
- Highly competitive benefits for a seed stage company that includes:
- Competitive Salary commensurate w/ experience
- Chance to own part of the company (stock options awards)
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Flexibility to work remotely; with preference to candidates based in IL or TX
Partum Health is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws