Product Marketing Manager
Offered.ai is helping Roo find great candidates. Click the 'Apply' button to submit your application and learn more about Roo and the role.
Happy vets make for happy pets.
Roo is on a mission to create a world of increased opportunity, professional empowerment, and improved animal care for animal hospitals and veterinarian professionals. By connecting hospitals in need with professionals with a new groundbreaking platform, our goal is to optimize hospital talent staffing and improve quality of life for veterinarians, all while giving pets a chance to have access to safe, high-quality care.
Over the next decade, Roo will unlock millions in economic opportunities, improve quality of life for tens of thousands of veterinarians, and facilitate millions of hours of pet care. We've been growing tremendously since launching in early 2019 and now seeing even more traction as we scale up fast.
What We Do
Roo (www.roo.vet) has created the first B2B labor marketplace in animal healthcare that connects veterinary professionals with hospitals through innovative technology, with opportunities to expand and offer more opportunities for both our demand & supply of users.
Our dynamic platform enables hospitals to fulfill personnel needs in real time, while allowing high-quality veterinary professionals to secure work at the click of a button. Beyond the platform, Roo represents a growing opportunity to help hospitals meet all-things staffing, and a growing community of resilient vet industry professionals who value flexibility and work-life balance, in addition to providing the best possible outcomes for clients and their pets.
Our aim is to combine experienced healthcare expertise with Silicon Valley talent to shake up this industry and change the way veterinarians and hospitals work!
About The Role
As a Product Marketing Manager at Roo, you will play a pivotal role in bridging the gap between our innovative services and our target markets. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that effectively communicate Roo's value proposition to both veterinarians and pet care facilities. Your insights and expertise in product marketing will contribute significantly to our growth and market presence.
- Develop and implement comprehensive product marketing strategies that align with Roo's strategic goals and enhance brand visibility
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand product features, value props, and market needs, translating these into compelling marketing campaigns
- Partner effectively with product and design teams to optimize the product’s market presence
- Conduct market research to understand industry trends, competitor strategies, and customer needs, using these insights to inform marketing strategies
- Craft messaging and positioning strategies for Roo's services, ensuring they resonate with our target audiences
- Plan and oversee the launch of new services and features, coordinating with sales, Product, PR, and other departments for a unified approach
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of product marketing campaigns, adjusting strategies based on data-driven insights
- Develop and manage marketing and sales collateral, including one pagers, decks, and website content, ensuring consistent brand messaging
- Engage in customer and provider feedback processes to continually enhance our service offerings and marketing strategies
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably at a marketplace company, or the veterinary or healthcare industry
- Strong understanding of marketing principles, branding, and customer psychology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a talent for crafting persuasive and clear messaging
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience with digital marketing tools and platforms
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
We have diverse, passionate & driven team members from a variety of backgrounds. For permanent, full time employees, we offer:
- Accelerated growth & learning potential
- Stipends for home office setup, continuing education, and monthly wellness
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs with base medical plan covered at 100% with optional premium buy up plans.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Maternity/Paternity and reproductive care leave
- Gifts on your birthday & anniversary
- Opportunity for domestic travel, including for regional team building events
Overall, you would be part of a mission-driven company that will significantly empower the lives of all veterinary professionals and the health of the overall animal industry that seeks massive innovation.
We believe in diversity of experience and background, and understand that your individual experience may not check every box. We still encourage you to apply even if you are not confident in every expectation listed.
Ready to join the Roo-volution?!
Base salary is commensurate with experience and geographic location.