Customer Success Account Manager
Offered.ai is helping Moody's Analytics find great candidates. Click the 'Apply' button to submit your application and learn more about Moody's Analytics and the role.
Moody’s is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody's is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
The Account Development Specialist is based in the Global Sales and Customer Service team and is responsible for working with the Account Coverage team to drive Account Strategies, Customer Engagement, and Satisfaction. The Account Development Specialist’s proactive outreach activities will uncover opportunities and risks and will modify their Account Plan to mitigate. We are successful when our clients realize continued value from our solutions. The Account Development team is expected to provide a ‘white glove service’ to our existing client base to ensure maximum value from existing products is gained and uncover new applications and use cases for their organization. This role will work primarily with existing Moody’s Analytics customers, but onboarding of new customers is also expected.
This role is responsible for understanding an assigned book of business, sales strategies, and working with clients to convey the company’s value proposition, maintaining a high level of product knowledge and ensuring proactive customer service.
The Role / Responsibilities:
- Maintain high level of product knowledge including key research, product features and benefits and other elements of services.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall client health.
- Convey the company's value proposition and deliver on activity targets and retention goals.
- Assist with client demonstrations and provide training, and on-site visits to improve workflow adoption and customer satisfaction. Drive engagement of content through channels that align with customers’ workflows.
- Contact clients to promote and secure their attendance at analyst meetings, roundtables, briefings, teleconferences and other events.
- Promote awareness regarding publications and new research to the client base
- Gain and maintain familiarity with client organizations and processes to create and execute on Account Plans.
- Provide proactive customer service by working closely across teams to ensure client issues and needs are communicated and resolved effectively.
- Work collaboratively with account coverage team and play a critical role in the contract renewal process and client retention strategy by growing relationships which cover a defined territory and base of business.
- Provide forecast and pipeline information to management.
- Uncover new opportunities and mitigate risks by coordinating with appropriate internal teams.
- Moderate travel will be required
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) required, preferably within finance or business-related discipline.
- 2-3 years in sales, relationship management or other related client-facing position, preferably within the financial services sector.
- Experience in account management, client services or sales support is preferred.
- Experience running in-person and/or virtual client meetings.
- History of demonstrating customer focus with an ability to convey important messages to clients, develop rapport and be able to manage clients’ expectations.
- Excellent time management/organizational skills. Able to adhere to short deadlines and work with many different teams.
- Must provide evidence of achieving/exceeding targets and goals.
For US-based roles only: the anticipated hiring base salary range for this position is $56,300 to 81,650, depending on factors such as experience, education, level, skills, and location. This range is based on a full-time position. In addition to base salary, this role is eligible for incentive compensation. Moody’s also offers a competitive benefits package, including not but limited to medical, dental, vision, parental leave, paid time off, a 401(k) plan with employee and company contribution opportunities, life, disability, and accident insurance, a discounted employee stock purchase plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody’s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities or based on a sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position may be considered a promotional opportunity, pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement. Click here to view our Notice to New York City Applicants.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.