Offered.ai is helping Cedars-Sinai find great candidates. Click the 'Apply' button to submit your application and learn more about Cedars-Sinai and the role.
Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
The Consumer Digital Innovation team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true mobile and web transformation and the optimization of a digital platform implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes, and technologies.
Why work here?
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center has been ranked the #1 hospital in California and #2 hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, 2022‑23. When you join our team, you’ll gain access to our groundbreaking biomedical research facilities and advanced medical education programs. We offer learning programs, tuition reimbursement and performance-improvement projects so you can achieve certifications and degrees while gaining the knowledge and experience needed to advance your career.
We take pride in hiring the best, most hard-working employees. Our dedicated doctors, nurses and staff reflect the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our dedication to creating a dynamic, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
What will you be doing in this role:
The Senior UX/UI Designer is responsible for championing the human-centered design approach within the organization's digital products and services. In collaboration with the Consumer Digital Design Team the incumbent owns the user interface throughout assigned projects with the understanding of the profound impact design can have on patient experience. The Senior UX/UI Designer works to design intuitive digital solutions, create elegant design components, and execute the interface using expertise in visual design and user experience.
- Leads UX/UI design efforts for a digital product/initiative.
- Presents design concepts and clearly articulate ideas to leaders, developers, and stakeholders.
- Responsible for staying current with design trends and best practices, demonstrates out of the box thinking, and proactively levels up the skills of others and proactively level up the skills of others.
- Possesses a high attention to detail and solves a range of design challenges with little to no guidance.
- Creates a wide variety of UX/UI deliverables that fit the specific design challenge, including – whiteboard sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Assists in executing responsive designs that maximize the user's experience on desktop and mobile devices.
- Conducts independent research and competitive analysis on multiple aspects of products and experiences from a UI, UX, and product perspective.
- Creates and designs new experiences or design themes that evolve and define visual systems.
- Frames design and user problems then translating insights into visual designs to serve customer needs
- Creates process and user flows, wireframes, information architecture maps, journey maps, and interaction models, resulting in low to high fidelity prototypes.
- Designs within existing standards to contribute to our internal design system, best practices, and guidelines and supporting the creation and shaping of a new design system.
- Creates high fidelity design assets for acceptance, development, and delivery to market in partnership with technology colleagues.
- Masters planning, conducting and synthesizing ethnographic studies and primary interviews with user/customers and major stakeholders.
- Designs and builds the UX/UI flow, and creates and implements all UI assets across the content; this includes menus, front end, and in-experience interaction interface.
Five (5) plus years of experience in UI/UX design, concept development, building and shipping products (web, mobile apps, responsive designs), building and maintaining design systems, gained from working in an innovation agency, startup, tech company or large organization.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, or related field.
Req ID: 580
Working Title: Senior UI UX Designer - Remote
Department: Consumer Digital Design
Business Entity: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Job Category: Marketing / Communications
Job Specialty: Creative Media
Overtime Status: EXEMPT
Primary Shift: Day
Shift Duration: 10 hour
Base Pay: $102,003.20 - $163,196.80